100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're unsatisfied for any reason, we'll refund you 100% of your purchase. Please refer to FAQs.
For additional help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a Gyro Power Ball Wrist Trainer is the most effective and convenient device to increase muscle strength in your arm, wrist, and hand. It brings gentle and non-impact relief to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury, tendinitis, arthritis, and all wrist related ailments. Just using the 250Hz Wrist Balls for 5 to 7 minutes a day is enough to make a big difference! Strengthening the muscles in your wrists, hand, and arm will help you perform at your best!
- Holding the wrist ball with one hand, the opening part of the upward, the other hand will be the head of the rope into the hole in the center of the ball.
- With the thumb of the hand holding the ball, turn the ball forward, the rope tightly wrapped around the center of the ball in the center groove.
- When the rope around the center of the ball half a circle, stop turning the ball center. Use one hand to hold the ball, the other hand to pull out the rope quickly and let the ball center rotate at the fastest speed.
- Immediately open the part down, with the wrist part of the ball, until you can feel the speed of the ball can continue to accelerate.
- DO not drop the ball on a hard surface at any time, the heavy rotor will damage.
- DO not touch the ball rotor when it is spinning at high speeds, it will burn.