100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're unsatisfied for any reason, we'll refund you 100% of your purchase. Please refer to FAQs.
(Size chart available in the product image)
For additional help: email@example.com
What are the top 6 exercises for BJJ Strength Training?
- The Hip Thrust - this movement is essentially a bridge that has many applications in BJJ including pin escapes, armbar applications, chokes, guard passes, sweeps, takedowns, etc.
- Alternating Base Row - is not an exercise that everyone can do right away. You need to develop a good hip hinge and be able to row from a bench properly.
- The Modified Split Squat - mimics how your posture would be during a takedown, reinforcing the range of motion you would use for penetration shots.
- The ‘B Stance Squat’ - puts you in a position similar to a low wrestling stance and a modified ‘combat base’ posture for passing the guard. If you have the ability to generate the force or keep your posture from this position, you should become a better passer.
- The Half Turkish Getup with Kettlebell - is basically the first half of the Turkish Getup. This exercise will teach you in creating frames off the ground.
- The Dead Bug Core Exercise - exercise will teach you to connect your core to your lower body.
Features of Pisces Premium BJJ Shorts:
- Optimized for the highest level of athletic performance in BJJ, MMA, catch wrestling, no-gi, and submission grappling
- Fully sublimated graphics and logos that will never crack or peel
- Inside drawstring & velcro waistband enclosure for a secure fit
- Multi-panel construction, high-density flat-lock stitching for optimal fit and durability
- Inside gel panel for extra grip and comfort
- Stretch panels allow complete freedom of movement with an incredible level of comfort
- Equipped with an ultra-lightweight and durable perfect stretch fabric