COVID-19 and SHIPPING ESTIMATE
You may experience shipping delays as part of shipping couriers prioritizing essential goods globally. It might take 3 to 4 weeks for the item to be delivered as of the moment. Rest assured, we will do our part to keep you updated and for you to receive your order as soon as possible. Thank you
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're unsatisfied for any reason, we'll refund you 100% of your purchase. Please refer to FAQs.
For additional help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are your hands getting weak and losing their grip? Or do you have hand injuries and want to regain their mobility and flexibility? Then the Grip Resistance Band is perfect for you. This band is perfect for grip exercises. As it stretches your fingers, it strengthens the muscles in your hands and wrists, improving your gripping strength and endurance.
- Strengthens your grip. This band is easy to use. Simply insert the loops to your fingers and pull away. As your fingers stretch, you apply more force, strengthening your hands and wrists’ endurance and dexterity. It’s perfect for people using their hands-on daily tasks like athletes, surgeons, writers, musicians (guitarists, violinists, and pianists), mechanics, mountaineers, and more.
- 3 different levels of resistance. This band comes in 3 different colors with varying level resistance. You can choose a band perfect for your force/grip needs. The light blue band weighs 3 kg and is perfect for light stretching. The blue band weighs 4 kg and the dark blue weighs 5 kg, which is perfect for heavy stretching.
- Use it anytime, anywhere. Lightweight and fits in your pocket, it’s easy to carry anywhere. You can use it and do grip exercises while walking, traveling (car, airplane, bus), in office, school, watching TV or any place you want to exercise.
- Safe & durable. Made of high-quality silicone, it’s BPA-free and soft to the skin. It’s snap, stretch, and sweat-resistant. Washable and long-lasting.
- A great gift. This resistance band is not only perfect for sports, fitness, and exercise, but also for therapy and rehabilitation too. It’s a great gift and will make a nice hand gripper for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tennis elbow and are on the way to recovery from a fractured or broken wrist, or tendon surgery.